Wednesday 14 September 2016

Ticket Burking

Sound the claxon, we have our first contributor. Take it away "Hit Him With A Chair!"....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A guy was collecting his tickets, and the last name on his order was Burke Burke. I was wondering whether it was a typo or his actual last name. Lost in this thought, I asked if he could provide the card he had "Burked with".

This would have been bad enough in and of itself, but for the addition of my boss saying "Burke your tickets!" several times while laughing. She did this without realising that the customer was still standing in front of me within earshot.

I might just work people's second names into all conversations going forward.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment