Tuesday 20 September 2016

Reprint

"I want to collect my ticket."
"What name's it booked under?"
"Yeah, to collect."
"Uh huh, what name did you book under?"
"Two tickets. Stalls."

We do this dance for a while, The Ticket Tango. When finally all basic information is out in the open, there is no sign of their tickets in the collections tray. So, a few seconds of detective work later I have a suspicion, soon confirmed by the computer.

"This was a print at home ticket."

I'm met with a blank stare I know all too well. It's like that ex-girlfriend you keep running in to, but never actually want to speak to ever again.

"You ordered a Print at Home ticket when you booked online."
"Yeah."
"Which means you should have printed this at home."
"But I don't have a printer."

Every. God. Damn. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment